On Awkwardness

First of all, when do two w's split the attentions of a k?  Listening to my beloved friend lumbering over some words of endearment as we caught up on the phone, I came to know that awkwardness is one of my favorite experiences, to have, to encounter.  It is so human, the natural, unending learning curve as it arches.  It is real, and it is to what I gravitate most when editing my own imagery.  That raw moment of searching without placement, not knowing what to do or say or think...  It nullifies the reaction in a situation and leaves only action.  Postured in the brief pre-adaptation phase, we are able to just be.  It occurs to me that having to be without the shroud of premeditated response is to really be.  Just be.  Anticipation can be full of expectations, unwieldy predictions.  While anticipation is invaluable in the fluidity of my work, I take this moment to celebrate those glimpses of the absolute striped down exposure of not knowing 'what next.'