Great Heart of a Music Hall Without a Face, Passing Time in Sevilla

Standing there, I realized all at once that I became entirely self-conscious like I was looking at God. The quiet marble floors stretched out to stone that climbed in triumphant ascension to hold the structure and give parameter to the inner secret of it´s uncovered music hall unpeopled but alive with sunshine. This treasure that sang though vacant of its certainly countless performers awaited entrance on an unassuming street near the walk from the river I visit everyday here. This taciturn recognition is markedly the general sentiment that surrounds me in Sevilla. She is hushed though full or accompanied by music as at home to this place as the yellow ground that founds her. I am self-aware, searching and lulled all at once. My March visit produced many photographs that I am now motivated to revisit with the plans to weave a quilt of furthered experiences and to give warming life to new adverntures.... So, photos to come :)