Up Again


I am always ups with thoughts when it is time to be quite and down for the count to dreamland.  Tonight's distracting adventure involves the wide world of information on the internet as I shuffle through photography resources and drool over my favorite inspirations of ongoing and newly forged obsession like Eugenio Recuenco or Roland Bello.  Thinking of all the ways I myself might navigate the stormy seas of artistic commercial success in this economic drought reminds me of a lovely quote from the provoking movie (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button) I recently took the the time watch:
"Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss."
As I endeavor to seize what presents itself and forge as many opportunities as I can, I must also have faith that I am missing the ones I may not need as much as those that came to fruition or that I must try harder to be shaped by opportunities I create rather than forfeit.  Well spoken, narrator and protagonist Pitt.
By the way, the ending images shown as an account of all the characters were lovely and enhanced in such a romantic way.